BottosCon - Surrey, British Columbia, November 4 - 6

Started by Jack Nastyface, August 07, 2016, 09:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Nastyface

Just a quick note to promote the upcoming BottosCon in November.  3 days of (mostly) war-gaming including an ASL, Up Front and Combat Commander tournaments.  Hopefully some Sails / Wings of Glory stuff, too.  Check out the facebook page at:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/BottosCon/

I'm working on some gifts and donations as door-prizes and will hopefully have some good stuff lined up!

Yours in gaming,

Jack Nastyface
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Jack Nastyface

You bet.  I believe Troy Chard or another guy maybe hosting a session or two as well.
Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Jack Nastyface

Hey - I am told that someone from Pittsburgh(?) will be attending this session as a result of seeing a thread here on grogheads.  May I inquire as to who that might be?

Silent Disapproval Robot

Imperial Hobbies and Ares Games have given me some prizes to give away for Wings of Glory and Sails of Glory.  Sign up if you want some sweet loot!