More Headline News From Maine

Started by mirth, July 31, 2015, 10:53:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

You're all just a chirp off the old block.

OJsDad

I'm surprised it didn't pick Cracker Barrel to come and roost. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

That should give the cops something to cackle about.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

BanzaiCat

I'd rather they post well-researched and important stories like this, instead of just winging it.

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

airboy

Quote from: mirth on March 06, 2018, 12:52:26 PM
Shit is getting real up here

https://www.pressherald.com/2018/03/06/hope-man-kills-rabid-raccoon-with-bread-knife/

When the rabid raccoon comes for you Mirth, I suggest you brain it with an empty liquor bottle.

Don't use a full bottle, you might lose some liquor.

Sir Slash

Here in Fla. we kill raccoons the proper way, with our cars on the highway just like God intended. The Bread Knives we save for flat-head screws.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

Gusington

So Jeebus is not a resident of Maine?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash