Origins 2016 (June 15-19), Columbus OH

Started by bayonetbrant, June 07, 2015, 04:19:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Alright.  I'm in.  Registered.  Hoteled.  Just waiting now for the calendar to move.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Does the colouring mean anything important? Just asking 'cause I really can't see and rhyme or reason to it... some bands have only one event some have 2 or 3....  ???

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on April 01, 2016, 11:57:19 AM
Does the colouring mean anything important? Just asking 'cause I really can't see and rhyme or reason to it... some bands have only one event some have 2 or 3....  ???

was trying to separate out the companies each w/ their own colors

Barthheart

Jamm

Pretty sure I'll be coming to help with the Old School Tactical matches.
I'm an Origins virgin so be gentle  :(
When the going gets weird
the weird turn pro

Barthheart

Cool beans! Where are you coming from? Rob and I are driving in from TO on Wednesday June 15.

Jamm

Small town
on North shore of Lake Erie.
I think I've convinced a couple buddies to come with me and drive down sometime Thursday depending on work schedules.
Should be fun  O0
When the going gets weird
the weird turn pro

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

Quick question for you vets, do I have to do anything special to get my ticket?  Or, having paid for it, do I just pick it up at the con? 

bayonetbrant

pick up in pre-reg line, but expect the line to take a few minutes.  Since you're not GM'ing with us, I won't have it with the group's.

MetalDog

Thank you, sir.  I knew you would know  O0

OJsDad

I'm flying back from a business trip on the 17th.  I'm thinking of coming down to walk the vendors area and try to meet a some of you guys.  Is there any special tickets I need to get to get into the area you all will be in. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.