Big winter storm on the way!

Started by Shelldrake, January 26, 2015, 07:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

Time to break out the novelty underwear.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Shelldrake

More snow today. I am so sick of shoveling.  :tickedoff:
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

Snow on the ride in to work this morning. More on Friday.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Ugh. We've had some good melting over the past couple weeks and no major storms.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

it was 82 here yesteday
we're down to mid-50's today.

nothing but sun, though - no clouds, rain, or snow out there :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Ubercat

I saw that there were new posts in this thread and thought. OMFG, are you KIDDING me?
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

mirth

Cold today and windy as hell. Expected high of 26F. Some snow forecast for Saturday.

Supposed to be in the 40s next week. Woot!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Shelldrake

Halifax had 60-75 cm of the white stuff yesterday and 25-30 cm on Sunday for a total of about 3 feet of blowing snow in less than a week.  :'(

Another snow/rain storm is forecast for Saturday so I really need to get up on the roof and clear off some snow before then...but after I finish shoveling the driveway so that my wife has somewhere to park the car that she abandoned in a parking lot yesterday.

Right now I so envy you guys living in southern climes.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Arctic Blast

I wore shorts to work yesterday. In Alberta. In March. This is strange.

Centurion40

Quote from: Shelldrake on March 19, 2015, 06:52:55 AM
Halifax had 60-75 cm of the white stuff yesterday and 25-30 cm on Sunday for a total of about 3 feet of blowing snow in less than a week.  :'(

Another snow/rain storm is forecast for Saturday so I really need to get up on the roof and clear off some snow before then...but after I finish shoveling the driveway so that my wife has somewhere to park the car that she abandoned in a parking lot yesterday.

Right now I so envy you guys living in southern climes.

If I didn't have a snow blower, I'd just give up and hide in my basement. It has been unholy.
Any time is a good time for pie.

Batman

i have a nice basement

its a huge batcave

i have 56,000" tvs everywhere

i have to, to fit jasonpratt's posts on one screen