Big winter storm on the way!

Started by Shelldrake, January 26, 2015, 07:31:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 26, 2015, 09:05:59 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on January 26, 2015, 07:39:31 PM
Damn liquor store was out of DogfishHead 90 minute IPA! They said some guy walked in there before me and bought up all they had- Da Noive!

So I had to make do with what they had on hand...

whats all that white stuff?

Sand. They have the same beaches as San Destin.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Ubercat

Quote from: GDS_Starfury on January 26, 2015, 09:05:59 PM
Quote from: Staggerwing on January 26, 2015, 07:39:31 PM
Damn liquor store was out of DogfishHead 90 minute IPA! They said some guy walked in there before me and bought up all they had- Da Noive!

So I had to make do with what they had on hand...

whats all that white stuff?

hahahaha ROFLMAO.  ;D  ;D . . . . . . . . . asshole.
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

GDS_Starfury

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Staggerwing

^Weatherman's missing part of a digit- must've tried to finger one of your Ex's.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

The wind just started groaning here about an hour ago. Two hours ago I slipped and fell in my glacier of a driveway walking my in-laws giant Rottie...we have him until March as the in-laws are in Hawaii. He was not concerned and he was the only one who knew that I fell down. Been snowing lightly for a few hours. They are still saying my area will get at least a foot and a half. That's adequate for me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Gusington on January 26, 2015, 10:43:49 PM
They are still saying my area will get at least a foot and a half. That's adequate for me.

you can see over that?

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Staggerwing

Glad you didn't break your neck Gus. Before the next storm get some of those hobnailed rubber shoe covers to stretch over your boots.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

GDS_Starfury

he gave me a back massage with those the other night.

Gusington

I told you guys about the last time I slipped on the ice and put my tooth through my lip, didn't I? That was way worse and scarred my otherwise not so nauseating face about 10 years ago. Damned ice can kill a mofo!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

True. Dealing with snow beats dealing with douchie Los Angelinos any day.

GDS_Starfury

no

ultimately you can punch a LA douchebag in the face.  you really can t do that with a ten foot snow bank blocking your way.

Staggerwing

Yeah, but you get to hit it with a shovel. Over and over and over and....

GDS_Starfury

mirth

Quote from: Gusington on January 26, 2015, 11:01:10 PM
I told you guys about the last time I slipped on the ice and put my tooth through my lip, didn't I? That was way worse and scarred my otherwise not so nauseating face about 10 years ago. Damned ice can kill a mofo!

Ah yes. Your Darwin Award nomination year.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus