Main Menu

Verdun FPS

Started by Slick Wilhelm, January 04, 2015, 07:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destraex

There is a coop vs Ai mode. But no battlefield style story.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX

Tannenberg now available in EA on Steam.

Coop, but not solo gameplay.

Destraex

For those that have jumped in. Is it smoother with regard to animations and hit detection than verdun.
I stopped playing verdun as you know, because I kept seeing things like and enemy soldier with an animation showing his rifle was pointed at the floor shoot me.
Many people complained of the same thing. It was like being a cowboy in a gunfight and not being able to see your opponent make his move to draw his gun. You thought you had time and then rudely you died.

I am interested to see if tannenburg has the same problems.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Slick Wilhelm

To be honest I've stopped playing Verdun because I think Red Orchestra 2 is so superior. And, it has hundreds of more players than Verdun has. Pity, as it does look like a promising game.

Gusington

Does the Eastern Front shoot players in the head as fast as the Western Front?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

IronX

Right between the eyegenballs.

Gusington

Ouch. Why can there not be a SP player campaign? I beg!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Quote from: Gusington on November 17, 2017, 07:37:13 AM
Ouch. Why can there not be a SP player campaign? I beg!

There seems to be an offline/single player mode but it doesn't look too good.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

IronX

I think War of Rights is more my speed, although I think it should be called Reloading Simulator 2017.