Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)

Started by BanzaiCat, December 12, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

That's OK Gus. " Shit believes in us even if we don't believe in it". Gandhi told me that one night drunk on our asses sitting at the bar of a Ramada Inn. Then the little bastard skipped-out leaving me to pay the tab. That killed my stint in the Pacifist Movement.  >:(
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

That wasn't Gandhi, SS. That was Venkatanarasimharajuvaripet Pradesh, and he runs the Circle-K on the corner down from your house.

BanzaiCat

^ That was funnier in my head, somehow.

Anyway, here's another interesting little show...typical British dry humor, not hilarious, but engaging and well-written. Couple of recognizable actors though I can't remember their names offhand.

Sir Slash

Well he SAID he was Gandhi and he said he preferred to drink beer because if he had to drink his own urine, why not just drink beer and combine the two? "Old Calcutta" Was his brand. But come to think of it you maybe right because he kept talking about the bar maid saying, "That's one cow I would definitely eat-up right now". And he was wearing a Seven-Eleven shirt so.....
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Never jump on board the banzai crazy train

Just let it roll right past and consider yourself lucky you didn't get any banzai on you

BanzaiCat