"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

Rayfer

JasonPratt

That defense of Valkensward was harsh!  O0
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

acctingman

Nice vid Hof!  O0

You make the games you play look so easy, but for my simplistic brain, not so much  :uglystupid2:

BanzaiCat

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

acctingman

What game is that W8taminute?

JasonPratt

Heroes and Generals. Mental note to get back to playing that soon!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

acctingman

Thanks!

Might check that one out.  O0

Yikes, Steam reviews are pretty brutal

Sir Slash

That's the problem with trying to run an SU-76 all by yourself, you have to do everything.  :hide: Can a Brother Red get a little help here? Great video W8.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

I've had no problems, other than the normal problem of being thrown to the play/pay-to-win lifestyle hobbiest population when I reached level 4.  \m/ But I still enjoy matches, when I get around to them. Would have played with W8 last night, but I was already deep into several matches of Dawn of War: Ultimate Apocalypse (the latest build of which has become highly unstable, unfortunately.)

W8taminute

We should get together for some gaming soon Jason.  I'm up for either DoW or H&G.

Yeah Sir Slash it's tough running the tank alone but it's still fun once you figure out the ins and outs.  I love Heroes and Generals despite the grind and it's other quirks.  Nothing is more rewarding than finally saving up enough in-game currency to get that new vehicle you've been eyeing or a new mod for your rifle.  I feel comfortable with H&G's grind than the mainstream shooters because of the way you get rewarded vs. other games.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A