Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Welcome Aboard! / Re: Howdy!
« Last post by RommelFox on Today at 11:44:45 AM »

Welcome Rommelfox.

Decisive Campaigns:Barbarossa is a superb game. And the manual is a sight to behold.

I ended up snagging it.  Price is too good to pass it by, and I'm really enjoying it so far.  I've never played a operation game like this before and it's quite fun.  The managing relationships side of things is a really entertaining part of the game, and it adds another layer of authenticity to the game.

One of our members, MikeGER, is also an avid pipe smoker.

Indeed  O0   (i don't have a big collection only a few pipes and pipe smoking not on a daily basis, but frequently, esp when sitting contemplative in the garden) 

Welcome RommelFox  :)

Thanks!

I actually started smoking pipes fairly recently.  I have a Missouri corn cob pipe and some half and half.  I'm still working on getting that packing technique down.  Gah! 

Welcome RommelFox to the Grogheads, the original inspiration for the Star Wars cantina scene. I mean, Episode 4: A New Hope. Gotta add that kind of thing around this crowd or else somebody will get their dongle in a blender about it. Looking forward to trading posts with you.

Thanks!  Hahaha wife does say I have a big head.

GrogHeads Feedback / Re: New Feature! Dragon' Up The Past
« Last post by Emeraldlis on Today at 08:51:26 AM »
That was a really great listen, great episode guys  :bd:

.... I'm now off to find me some eternal zen!!!!! Ooooooooooom  :2funny:
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 07:45:12 AM »
I used to know a girl that'd 'smoke your pipe' for you.  ^-^  She was very popular even with non-smokers.
I do not think you have any difference.

I do not think you belong here
« Last post by bob48 on Yesterday at 05:47:11 AM »
I was a pipe smoker for a lot of years, but gave up smoking about 3 years ago. I must admit, I still miss the rituals of pipe smoking.
« Last post by MikeGER on Yesterday at 05:14:25 AM »
One of our members, MikeGER, is also an avid pipe smoker.

Indeed  O0   (i don't have a big collection only a few pipes and pipe smoking not on a daily basis, but frequently, esp when sitting contemplative in the garden) 

Welcome RommelFox  :)
I do not think you have any difference.
Welcome Aboard! / Re: changed my profile name
« Last post by Sir Slash on November 22, 2017, 09:11:51 PM »
I already like you better than that other Hentzau. Welcome back em2nought.
« Last post by Sir Slash on November 22, 2017, 09:09:01 PM »
Welcome RommelFox to the Grogheads, the original inspiration for the Star Wars cantina scene. I mean, Episode 4: A New Hope. Gotta add that kind of thing around this crowd or else somebody will get their dongle in a blender about it. Looking forward to trading posts with you.
« Last post by MetalDog on November 22, 2017, 07:13:29 PM »
Welcome RommelFox!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10