Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Music, TV, Movies / Re: It
« Last post by Huw the Poo on Yesterday at 11:47:41 PM »
She was excellent in Mama and particularly The Martian, I thought.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: It
« Last post by JudgeDredd on Yesterday at 11:24:03 PM »
Well damn. I did a quick search on her for the Black Mirror episode and she came up. That's weird.
I'll forgive you BC because DAMN she looks like Jessica Chastain - and I also thought that was her in Jurassic World  :idiot2:
Tech Talk / Re: Help on an upgrade!!!
« Last post by Hot lead and dirty talk! on Yesterday at 09:50:29 PM »
Thank you, I'm not very tech saavy
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:34:36 PM »
That's OK Gus. " Shit believes in us even if we don't believe in it". Gandhi told me that one night drunk on our asses sitting at the bar of a Ramada Inn. Then the little bastard skipped-out leaving me to pay the tab. That killed my stint in the Pacifist Movement.  >:(
Current Events / Re: Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:22:13 PM »
Nobody provided the U.S. has planes that can actually fly when they're supposed to and pilots to man them which lately hasn't been a sure thing.
The forecast here in Fla. was for near 90 degrees tomorrow. Spring Break right? I was telling friends from out of state the other night that March is often the coldest month in Florida. I got some sideways looks like I'm nuts but tonight the Weather Guy says the forecast for about 10 days out will see a change to much colder weather-- about the first of March. What's the point of being old if you can't annoy people by being right all the time?
Current Events / Re: School shooting in Florida
« Last post by Staggerwing on Yesterday at 08:30:02 PM »
I ran across a piece somewhere that stated 3% of the population in the US owns 100% of all the guns - it seemed highly suspect.

Yeah, what're that 3%  up to? Hmm...
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Streaming Gems (Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.)
« Last post by Staggerwing on Yesterday at 08:26:55 PM »
I don't believe any of this shit*.

*This shit? ... he doesn't believe any of it.

It had to happen eventually.  A 16 winning a Bracket.  And now we have it, Steve Miller Band.  Winner!
I never thought this was going to go any other way.  But, it was fun to play the Bracket out.  Stones win again!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10