Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
its an uncut European 155mm.
Music, TV, Movies / Re: RIP -- Country music legend Mel Tillis
« Last post by Sir Slash on Today at 08:49:43 PM »
I saw Mel Tillis once. He used to have a weekly show and once they filmed it locally at a nearby ranch. It was way back in 1974, my senior year in High School. Me and an old girlfriend spent a Saturday afternoon drinking beer, eating Doritoes, and watching Mel film his show. Good times! R.I.P. Mel.  :'(
Is that Army gun a 6" or 8" ?
I think you all underestimate Star. He maybe way ahead of all of us. I used to have a trained sheep I took along with me in case her husband came home early. When I heard, "He's baaaaack", I knew it was time to get going.   :buck2:
That's pretty funny  :2funny:
Beat Navy?
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Decades Feeder Bracket - 1968 Round of 16
« Last post by MetalDog on Today at 08:10:30 PM »
Hey Joe and Day Tripper are both covers.  And the Beatles did the better version.    Stevie Ray Vaughn covered Voodoo Child and did a better job.  You said Little Wing twice.  And Watchtower is better than Love or Confusion.  So, there ya' go, Top 10.
Go Army!
@Brant:  Re: Commitment to playing one game, "they" are coming for sure, right?

No, not for sure.  No one is "for sure" until there's a deposit down.

I'm trying to make it happen, but we have to make it happen w/in the framework Origins has given us  :-\
Music, TV, Movies / Re: Decades Feeder Bracket - 1968 Round of 16
« Last post by bayonetbrant on Today at 07:46:08 PM »
Look, I'm pretty familiar with Hendrix's catalog released during his lifetime, and I am going to have to call bullshit on that.  Now you're just trolling me.

Hey Joe
Voodoo Chile
Purple Haze
Foxy Lady
Spanish Castle Magic
Little Wing
Are You Experienced
Manic Depression
Crosstown Traffic
Love or Confusion
Little Wing
Day Tripper

.... that's 12 and counting, just off the top of my head.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10