Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I bought, downloaded, and briefly looked at the Pegasus Magazines.  They have a lot of material for:
a] original D&D - especially city based adventures.
b] Traveler
c] Morrow Project of all things.

I enjoyed Pegasus more than the Dragon magazine.
Role-Playing & Adventure Gaming / Re: D&D Core Books
« Last post by Bison on Yesterday at 08:41:40 PM »
Unrelated complaint but I simply do not understand WotCs position on not making all prior products print on demand.  I could see not wanting to undercut 5e sales but I'm not sure that would actually happen anyway.
I might be interested in the D&D modules depending on which ones they are.  I have several series where I have one or even two of three.  And I appreciate the effort it will take you to go through all this, so, I'll be here when you're ready.
Why don't you laminate some of the single-sheet stuff? Also, if you put some of the books out in bright sun, fanned open, for a few hours you will kill off much of the mold spores.

Both my allergies and my wife's allergies are so severe that nothing works for paper deterioration except getting it out of the house.
I know someone who might be interested in a few of those things. Let me get in touch with him tonight

Did you get me email earlier?

Yes, but I cannot even look at the stuff.  I made myself sick just doing a very quick box opening and flip through.
Why don't you laminate some of the single-sheet stuff? Also, if you put some of the books out in bright sun, fanned open, for a few hours you will kill off much of the mold spores.
I know someone who might be interested in a few of those things. Let me get in touch with him tonight

Did you get me email earlier?
One thing I'm giving away (if I drive I'll take it to Origins) are the 12 issues of Pegasus magazine from Judges Guild

Very eclectic and some of it is outstanding.  Mostly D&D oriented but some Traveller, Runequest and other stuff.

I checked on RPG Now and I can replace all 12 issues for $15 in a pdf.  I checked the value of ebay/amazon - and it is not worth selling.
I did a very brief look through of my game storage boxes.  I'm going to have to sell (if it is worthwhile), give away, or pay someone to convert to PDF (or buy in PDF) all of it.  Pretty much everything except for perhaps my D&D hardbacks.

In general what I have is:

a] Every Judges Guild D&D product released.  Every single one.
b] Every Issue of the Pegasus (D&D magazine from Judges Guild)
c] Some of the copies of the Dungeoneer (very early Judges Guild Magazine)
d] Almost every Call of Cthulhu thing printed through about 1996
e] A set of modules and games from Heroes
f] Boxed rule set and a number of modules from Paranoia
g] A fairly limited number of D&D modules.  I think I sold most of the D&D stuff 20 years ago for more than a $1,000 total on ebay.

Even the brief look I took made me sick.

There is some stuff that I'm going to replace.
The actual valuable stuff (say anything worht $10+) I'm going to sell.
The rest I'll look for a home.

This is unfortunately going to be a long, slow process - or a couple of days of complete sickness process.

I hate to get rid of all of this, but in its current form (allergic to me) it will all have to go.

I'm probably not going to do much of anything until May because I cannot afford to get sick during the semester.  I can get sick later.

I really, really, really hate this.
Role-Playing & Adventure Gaming / Re: D&D Core Books
« Last post by MetalDog on Yesterday at 06:32:04 PM »
Great idea!  But I hate driving in/around/near Birmingham.  Terrible roads.  Terrible traffic.  Terrible drivers.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10