Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wargaming / Re: Who has A Wing and a Prayer
« Last post by BanzaiCat on Today at 05:02:31 PM »
Target For Today is very much like B-17 QotS, but it does have an option to fly multiple planes (sort of like what A Wing And A Prayer does).
« Last post by Geezer on Today at 04:56:15 PM »
We've got a review on the front page ::)

OK, all I saw in this thread was the "first look" article.  Found the review.  Thanks.
« Last post by bayonetbrant on Today at 03:48:42 PM »
We've got a review on the front page ::)
« Last post by Geezer on Today at 03:44:20 PM »
Just saw this game today (Yeah, I don't get out much  :P ) and was wondering if anyone has any more impressions of it?  I watched a Youtube play through and it looked like fun.  My concern was that there did not seem to be a lot of decisions to be made in the game.  It looks like you pick your squadron crews and your route to the target and then you let RNGesus handle everything else.  I did see something about deciding whether to make a second pass over the target if the clouds had it socked in.  Any other points where you make meaningful decisions?  Thanks.
Wargaming / Re: Best WWI or WWII wargames out there so far
« Last post by bbmike on Today at 02:50:32 PM »
Well aren't we just special with all our gaming groups and buddies living at a convenient distance from your domicile, eh? ;D

You solo players have my sympathy :P

I'm the best AI there is vs myself!
« Last post by mirth on Today at 02:47:53 PM »
I'll just move to the area and live out of my car.

Sounds like a plan!  O0
« Last post by BanzaiCat on Today at 02:47:13 PM »
I'll just move to the area and live out of my car.
« Last post by mirth on Today at 02:43:44 PM »
Well aren't we just special with all our gaming groups and buddies living at a convenient distance from your domicile, eh? ;D

You solo players have my sympathy :P
« Last post by mirth on Today at 02:42:52 PM »
Guess it depends on who you ask. There aren't specific solo rules, but people do play it solo.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/662412/two-questions-solo-and-72-pages-or-game-me
« Last post by BanzaiCat on Today at 02:41:35 PM »

The game's caught my eye on numerous occasions but I've read comments on both sides of the fence for it being suitable for solo play. Guess there's better out there for us alone types.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10