New Shirts - "Hex Life"

Started by bayonetbrant, June 06, 2016, 10:38:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Check out the latest addition to the GH store :)

http://www.cafepress.com/grogheads/13623456

you can use coupon code "APPAREL30" to save 30% until June 18
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

If hadn't left the house without my wallet, I'd probably have one already.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

OJsDad

That's a great idea for a thong. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

mirth

bayonetbrant

I thought about making the shirt a plural, with the "zones" of control being appropriately placed on the shirts

mirth

Quote from: bayonetbrant on June 06, 2016, 10:49:44 PM
I thought about making the shirt a plural, with the "zones" of control being appropriately placed on the shirts

Also genius.

Staggerwing

I like it a lot!

A small note of constructive criticism: AFA the mugs go, the image should probably be a bit smaller, since it wraps pretty much all the way around now and dilutes the visual impact.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys