Working My Way Back To F R I D A Y

Started by JudgeDredd, July 20, 2018, 03:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

This weekend will be mostly continuing building my 1/720 USS George Washington model. Gaming will be F1 2017 and probably some DCS F/A-18.

Enjoy your weekend everyone  O0
Alba gu' brath

Ian C

Starting Saboteur for the 4th time, starting a second play through of The Witcher 3 +all DLC, maybe some Endless Space 2 and tinkering with my music software.

Silent Disapproval Robot

4-player game of Star Trek: Ascendancy tomorrow night.  7 or 8 player game of Sails of Glory on Saturday.  Maybe get into Cold Waters or Frostpunk on Sunday.

Jarhead0331

Definitely some IL-2 BoS, etc....will continue to explore the joy of both air combat and tank crew in VR.

ARMA3, checking out the new goodies from the encore update.

Endless Space 2, dominating a small corner of the galaxy.

Maybe some WH40K Gladius.

Fire up DCS F/A18C, just to keep proficient on routine operations and systems and explore some new areas of the Persian Gulf map which were released in this week's update.

Everyone enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

May continue my campaign in Tyranny - the amount of story in this game is overwhelming. Continuing my Tomb Kings campaign in TW Warhammer II after getting a smack down from the Vampire Counts...must recover and regroup. May also start games of Elder Scrolls Online and/or Planescape: Torment.

Awesome song btw 👍

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

Nice song choice, JD!  O0

I'm not sure, game-wise...I have some prep to do for some (hopefully) big things happening next week, but I might get some more Pavlov's House in so I can get a review out. I'd like to continue my Curse of the Azure Bonds AAR, too...that's on my other work laptop, I'll just need to drag it out and hook it up, but if there's time I'll be all over that.

Barthheart

Thinking of getting into Endless Space 2, with all the talk about it here....

Thinking of getting TOAW IV. Want another groggy title.... but should I wait for a sale....

Need to get my new game Medieval on the table and learn it ...

New board game showing up today so  that will probably get broken out first...

And then there's yard work...

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Barthheart on July 20, 2018, 06:51:16 AM

What'cha getting, Barth?

Barthheart

Quote from: BanzaiCat on July 20, 2018, 06:56:02 AM

What'cha getting, Barth?

Pics soon.....  ;)

bbmike

One of the better 'Friday' titles, JD!  O0
More Galactic Civilizations III: Intrigue this weekend. So far I like this new DLC but will I end up losing interest like I normally do with GalCiv? I also used my Matrix anniversary coupon (41% off!) to buy WH40K Gladius so I might give that a try.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bbmike

Quote from: Barthheart on July 20, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

What'cha getting, Barth?

Pics soon.....  ;)

It takes a while to get all of those little ponies set up.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Barthheart

Quote from: bbmike on July 20, 2018, 07:30:15 AM
Quote from: Barthheart on July 20, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

What'cha getting, Barth?

Pics soon.....  ;)

It takes a while to get all of those little ponies set up.  :P

Go back to playing yer solo RPGs with yer best friends Lefty and Righty....

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Dammit Carl!

Eh, reckon I'll keep on killin' on in RO2 / RS2 and Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (can't help it with this last game; it's wonderfully bloody).

And in the vein of my interests posted in the IL2 thread, I may pick up Post Scriptum now that its for sale and servers are up in Open Beta format (iirc).

Cyrano

In my humble opinion this weekend is coming two days too late...

Not one but TWO Austria 1809 KSs rumbling to life this weekend.

A whole lot of JTS playing and playtesting I'm backed up on.  Doug, twisted beggar that he is, decided now would be a good time to start up a game of Campaign: Eckmuhl.  I did not disagree.

Getting near the end for the Wehrmacht in the Grogheads Strategic Command Classic furball.  I have not done particularly well...

WH40k: Gladius has my attention.  I'll bend JH's "opportunity lost" to a "failure to innovate", but I love the IP so much that, so far, I've not become bored.

I really, really, really want to finish a game of "Black Orchestra".  I'm 0-3 at the moment, although one time we got quite close.

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806