Main Menu

Recent posts

Computer Gaming / Re: 7 Days to Die - Plan to Le...
Last post by Dammit Carl! - Today at 06:22:34 PM
Quote from: -budd- on Today at 05:39:42 PMProbably the best $10 I've spent on a game :cool:

That's for damn sure.
Last post by -budd- - Today at 05:39:42 PM
Looking forward to the optimization. Can't really go into the main city sky scrappers my FPS drops like a stone with any groups of zombies. Been playing since alpha 5. something, 1800+ hours later and I still enjoy it. Workshop will be good for folks to mod it up. Don't really play stock anymore. Once its goes full release the modlets and overhaul mods won't be far behind.

Probably the best $10 I've spent on a game :cool:
Current Events / Re: Russia's War Against Ukrai...
Last post by Uberhaus - Today at 05:33:59 PM
Well, their neighbours in Kaliningrad have them.
Last post by JasonPratt - Today at 04:48:29 PM
Quote from: rss334 on Yesterday at 10:35:14 AMI remember playing about 40 hours it years ago but never really finished the game or seen all it had to offer, but it was fun.  I'm sure on release I'll pick it up and play it some more - agree with the guys above it was one of the few EA games I played and that felt like a complete game and that was at least 2 years ago.

Well, don't worry, there wasn't any way to 'finish' the game until.... well, probably not at version 1 release either! Which is what they're calling Alpha 22, because the game will still be feature incomplete!  :shocked:

That said, they have a final roadmap which they'll be working on through the end of the year, which should fully complete the game.

Now's the time to get in, costwise, because they're running a 1 week 76% discount on Steam starting today!  :ThumbsUp:

Essentially what's happening is that they're going to do a new console release, as they approach the final build, which requires a higher cost point, which means they'll have to bump up PC pricing to match.

Just how much this is going to affect the amazing mod scene, remains to be determined, though I'm sure the modders will catch up eventually, with even better offerings. I just hope Steam Workshopping will be implemented at last.
Last post by GDS_Starfury - Today at 04:47:45 PM
they can ask but won't get them.  its to far forward and geopolitically unwise.
Computer Gaming / Re: 40k Custodes - Who here ha...
Last post by al_infierno - Today at 04:43:16 PM
Quote from: Gusington on Today at 04:34:26 PMTrue Detective: Night Country was amazing!!

Haha, that's the big difference between this example and Disney.  TD: Night Country was actually high quality.  The backlash to that I think mostly came from Nic Pizzolato throwing a public tantrum.  I get the distaste because Night Country was a veeeeery different creative beast from the previous seasons of True Detective, but yeah it was actually high quality in its own right.
Last post by Gusington - Today at 04:39:56 PM
Not sure how happy I am to hear about this:
Poland: We're ready to host nuclear weapons
https://www.politico.eu/article/poland-ready-host-nuclear-weapons-andrzej-duda-nato/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=social
Computer Gaming / Re: 40k Custodes - Who here ha...
Last post by Gusington - Today at 04:34:26 PM
True Detective: Night Country was amazing!!