Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Started by son_of_montfort, December 19, 2013, 11:32:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirAndrewD

Yeah, the Theresa bit was disappointing.  After you bed her, she has no interest in carrying things on.

Ah well, there's the Princess in Talmberg that you can also woo.  I haven't done that yet, but I imagine the end result is the same.
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

bboyer66

Already banged her as well. She is even worse than Teresa, no dialog options at all after her epic shagging !!!!!!!!!!   

Gusington

Boyer puts a whole new meaning to Kingdom Come.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

My problem always was getting them to STOP talking after epic shagging.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Speaking of shagging in KCD.  You should take the Troubadour perk in speech when it's available.  You get to use the bathhouse's "extra services" for free.  That means you get to have your armor cleaned, and get the bathmaid's extra attention, which grants you 100% Energy and Nourishment and a +2 Charisma boost for no cost. 
"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

Sir Slash

Damn, a bathmaid that gives you energy and nourishment? She must be able to use both hands.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 20, 2018, 11:00:11 PM
Damn, a bathmaid that gives you energy and nourishment? She must be able to use both hands.  :clap:

Don't think it's her hands she's using. 

Gusington

Are you kidding about the troubadour perk?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Sir Slash

Sounds more like a 'trouser-dore' perk.  :2funny:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

Quote from: Gusington on March 21, 2018, 11:43:41 AM
Are you kidding about the troubadour perk?

Nope.  It makes this free...

:bd:

Gusington

Whoa. They need to work on the hawt womenz perk.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Damn. I thought the chicks in Mass Effect: Andromeda were uggos.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd