The running Lifehack thread

Started by bayonetbrant, November 25, 2013, 10:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Damn, there are like 10 of those I need to learn for myself.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

undercovergeek

lol i was going to say at 43 thats about as far as i got

Windigo

Quote from: mirth on October 22, 2015, 02:12:38 PM
Damn, there are like 10 of those I need to learn for myself.

I don't believe that for one second.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

Barthheart

Windigo

Thats an oldie bart.... been around since ralph nader got them made mandatory

Barthheart

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Sir Slash

I'm old enough to actually remember Gallaher. Most people don't know he was killed while trying to quickly mix salt and sal-ammonic in a bottle of water while on fire. It was a great loss at the time because though his cigarettes were shit, his cigarette packs could survive being run-over by steam locomotive.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Windigo

TL:DR  -->    "Getting there is half the fun." & "How you get there is as important as getting there."

bayonetbrant

em2nought

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 19, 2014, 05:58:27 AM
The PERFECT life hacking list

http://www.offthemeathook.com/2014/11/17/hacks-13-amazing-food-and-life-hacks-you-need-to-know-right-now/

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Those hangars really do make great chip clips.  Better than any purpose made chip clips I've ever used.  Better than clothes pins too.
Stolen elections have consequences.

bayonetbrant