BRACKET ONE: 1 vs. 5

1. Stripes

5. Raiders of the Lost Ark

BRACKET TWO: 3 vs. 10

3. Time Bandits

10. Escape from New York

OJsDad

Stripes vs Raiders of the Lost Ark is just pure evil.   :tickedoff:
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

mirth

That was tough, but I had to give it to Stripes. It came down to which one I'd rather watch today.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on March 23, 2018, 10:49:09 AM
That was tough, but I had to give it to Stripes. It came down to which one I'd rather watch today.has Bill Murray

FTFY
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Had a shite weekend and zero time to do this and look at the next one, though I do have about half a dozen already in the pipe with links and everything ready to go. I didn't have any free time to myself this weekend unfortunately. And when I say none I mean none whatsoever.

In any case I'll move this forward in a new thread here momentarily. Sorry for the delays.