Mark Hamill sings

Started by besilarius, March 19, 2018, 06:57:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

https://www.facebook.com/midnightpulp/videos/1919978111348272/?t=0

"I remember not wanting to wear a gold jumpsuit like a rejected member of ABBA or if I could memorize dialogue in a foreign language-but thought "Who cares? No one outside of Germany will ever see this!" Thanks to the internet-NOTHING EVER GOES AWAY. Who knew?"

- Mark Hamil
"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

Emeraldlis

What...was....that ?!?!  ;D That REALLY does need to stay in a galaxy far....far....away !!!   :hide: I was really hoping when she took Darth Vader's helmet off that it was going to be the Hoff , what , with it being German television and all ! He could have actually stood in the background with his band and done all the music ...dressed as Darth of course  <:-) I mean , they got Hamil to be in it , so why not knightrider as well  ;D

And not to worry Hamil , I will stay quiet about your secret gold jumpsuit wearing musical . I shall tell no one  :bd: uhm.....I'm just off to send a few texts  ;)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog