Decades Bracket - The 70s Final 4

Started by MetalDog, March 12, 2018, 05:42:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Sorry about the delay.  Victim of Daylight Saving Time.  Got into bed early and forgot to wrap the last poll up before I did.  In any case, our Final 4 is chalk, two Who, a Queen and Dire Straits.  Now that we've arrived at this juncture, I really don't know which way it's going to go.  I don't even have a lean.  So, I am truly looking forward to how you guys vote'm up.

The 1/4

The 2/3

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

Noooooooooo  :wow: this is the worst case scenario! Two who songs up against each other, which means one of them will lose  :'( and now I have to choose which one to give the boot to..... I am appalled!
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

OJsDad

Quote from: Emeraldlis on March 13, 2018, 08:58:25 AM
Noooooooooo  :wow: this is the worst case scenario! Two who songs up against each other, which means one of them will lose  :'( and now I have to choose which one to give the boot to..... I am appalled!

Whatever you do, don't screw it up!   :-*
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Emeraldlis

Quote from: OJsDad on March 13, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

I actually didn't screw it up  ;D.... And I'm as confused about that as anyone else is  :-"  the intro to baba o' Riley pulled me in, I voted for it..... And it only went 'n won!!!!!!  <:-) I feel bad about the other song getting the chop though..... Sigh  #:-) really like the lyrics to won't get fooled again.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

MetalDog

Quote from: Emeraldlis on March 14, 2018, 04:38:06 PM
Quote from: OJsDad on March 13, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

I actually didn't screw it up  ;D.... And I'm as confused about that as anyone else is  :-"  the intro to baba o' Riley pulled me in, I voted for it..... And it only went 'n won!!!!!!  <:-) I feel bad about the other song getting the chop though..... Sigh  #:-) really like the lyrics to won't get fooled again.

Greatest scream in rock and roll history

Emeraldlis

^ that's more than likely the reason why I like it so much  :-" that, and I'm a bit of a rebel, so the lyrics appeal :)