JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Staggerwing

Oooh... shiny!

Need to accessorize with a good lock ASAP.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

trailrunner

bbmike

Going vegan, gettin' new wheels, are you having a midlife crisis? If you say you're giving up whiskey we are all coming over there!  >:D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

JudgeDredd

Here's a shock - if I manage to stay vegan for a year, I'll have paid for at least half of this bike with the money I would've spent on chocolate  :uglystupid2:
Alba gu' brath

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Sir Slash on February 10, 2018, 11:56:36 AM
Nice Bike JD. 0 To 60 in.....?
Depends on the slope and wind direction  :2funny:
Alba gu' brath

bob48

..and if you have had beans for tea............
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Toonces

Nice bike.  Between the diet change and the biking, you're going to be one fit muddah.   :notworthy:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

JudgeDredd

Quote from: bob48 on February 10, 2018, 01:43:24 PM
..and if you have had beans for tea............
of course...forgot that
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Toonces on February 10, 2018, 02:52:35 PM
Nice bike.  Between the diet change and the biking, you're going to be one fit muddah.   :notworthy:
Well - here's hoping  O0
Alba gu' brath

Gusington

Permission to call you Scultura from now on?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd