Bang! Zoom! To the Moon again! (and Mars?)

Started by JasonPratt, December 11, 2017, 07:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Let the Trump-ets sound!

https://www.nasa.gov/press-release/new-space-policy-directive-calls-for-human-expansion-across-solar-system

Countdown for this thread going to RPF begins!  >:D

(Countdown for Democrats coming up with some way to complain about this, because Trump was who did it, also begins...  >:D )

Joking aside, and also my continual pessimism about the feasibility of long-term extra-orbital colonization aside... I'm honestly a bit teary eyed.  :dreamer:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Ubercat

Well, it was big bad NAZI's who first put rockets to use...
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

BanzaiCat

Steelgrave

MikeGER

...how politically incorrect that would be today   >:D

Sir Slash

I understand the girls used to call him 'Missileman' because he always dropped his payload 30 seconds after lift-off.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.