Civ VI: Rise and Fall expansion

Started by RedArgo, November 28, 2017, 10:38:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

I like Civ Vi a lot.

Thought the graphics would be a turn off... they are not. The look way better in game than in static pics.

This addition should add some good game play. Looking forward to it.

The AI does still need some work but as I'm not a power player I have lots of fun with it.

Gusington

Are there any campaigns available for Civ VI? I tend to like more specific historical campaigns like the Scramble for Africa, Japanese invasion of Korea and the Smokey Skies (steampunk) one.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

There are scenarios yes. They are fun too.

bbmike

And Civ VI is 50% off right now on Steam. You are getting very Civvy.....

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

Quote from: bbmike on December 02, 2017, 09:04:18 PM
And Civ VI is 50% off right now on Steam. You are getting very Civvy.....

Showing up as $60 here.
When dongles fly? - mirth

RommelFox

Quote from: MetalDog on December 02, 2017, 08:25:17 PM
Did someone say they liked Civ IV?

heh I did, and you can take that to the bank haha

I'll probably wait a little longer to get 6, but I'm sure it will end up on my hard drive at some point. :o

Quote from: Barthheart on December 02, 2017, 08:46:49 PM
I like Civ Vi a lot.

Thought the graphics would be a turn off... they are not. The look way better in game than in static pics.

This addition should add some good game play. Looking forward to it.

The AI does still need some work but as I'm not a power player I have lots of fun with it.

I was kinda turned off by the graphics, but it's somewhat grown on me the more I've seen of them.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Steelgrave

Quote from: Barthheart on December 02, 2017, 08:46:49 PM
I like Civ Vi a lot.

I was a bit put off by the graphics at first....seemed kind of Pixar/Disneyish to me. Probably still not my preference but they've grown on me and I find the game enjoyable.

Barthheart

Anguille

Nice. Korea is good choice.

What i don't like so much yet is not the graphical style of the game but the feeling that the map fills up too fast.

Barthheart

Barthheart

1+ hour Dev play through of Rise and Fall as Korea:

Some very cool enhancements coming!  O0

Barthheart

Martok

Mongolia seems like an odd choice.  They didn't so much create their own civilization as sack & loot others.  The very notion of them sending out settlers to found cities is a bit bizarre. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces