Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia

Started by Martok, November 14, 2017, 01:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Gusington

CA are saying it's for 'improvements' but...well...you know.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on March 21, 2018, 12:58:22 PM
CA are saying it's for 'improvements' but...well...you know.

I know they're not taking the time to add more to it.

Because they would split it off into separate DLC.  >:(

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

IronX

Sir Slash

Yes, Horses refusing a charge is a major change in their behavior and long overdue. No more Suicide Horses.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I still have to actually watch that video.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

HoodedHorseJoe

The embargo on reviews has just lifted, so there's plenty of articles about now ahead of the game's release.
Communications Director
Hooded Horse

We are a publisher of indie games with strategic and tactical depth. 28 projects and counting, come check out our portfolio on Steam, GOG, and the Epic Games Store!

You may have seen me around in previous roles such as editor of Wargamer.com and Strategy Gamer.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Waiting for my key to be delivered...like last week with BattleTech.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'm going to wait for Grog opinions before I jump in. I understand they've taken all the Agents out of this one. What's the point of being King of Britain if I can't hire an Assassin to kill whoever I want?  :tickedoff:

Gusington

^Totally agree - not happy that agents are removed.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'll be looking for that, "What's Gus Playing".  O0

Gusington

It will definitely be covered - but it will be a while.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd