Bussiness Idea that would make millions

Started by gameleaper, July 27, 2017, 01:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

a battery can easily be popped in or out, its just two wires , just have a spare, and having studied stevensens rocket years ago with a steam piston and valves and motors, the easiest is motors, its just no ones learned it yet, I have looked at cam shafts and carberetors an oil and spark plugs and radiators and air filters and points and BATTERY and etc.. a motor is a coil of wire wrapped around an iron core with bushes to spin and keep connected  and that's it.

gameleaper

let me give an example, with wire & iron metal bar and a few little things , an ordinary man could make an electric car in his garage, you cant make a combustion engine without expensive and complicated precise engineering tools.

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on July 27, 2017, 08:39:38 PM

Never mind the Model T, this still-running engine was built just after the American Civil War, One Hundred and Fifty years ago:

gameleaper, did you see this video. That is hardly expensive or complicated parts.

Also making the electric motor is as easy as you say. But that still will not help you when yer electric car breaks down because of an electrical fault.

gameleaper

if your car breaks down, you would not be able to fix it because the car makers are keeping you boxed out, whats needed is a motor box you can get into and tinker like you can with a car, there fooling everyone to buy £40,000 for a wire and a bit of iron, there laughing all the way to the bank. there putting a motor in a jaguar shell and selling you a jaguar price

gameleaper

Id go further and do away with charging stations, and have battery exchanges like they do with calor gaz in caravans

the simple combustion engines are simple , but for an ordinary man to mill and cut the metal parts etc.. is not what we could do ourselves.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on July 27, 2017, 07:49:00 PMput it in my Delorean.  :(

wait, wait...  you have a Delorean and you're working on a Miata instead?!?!   (;) )
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

BanzaiCat

Today's been a helluva day, hasn't it?  :DD

Steelgrave

I hear drugs are big business and makes millions as well. Just sayin'.

Staggerwing

Hey now! Think of the children!

And of all the tax revenue legalization can bring to their school budgets!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Windigo

Quote from: Barthheart on July 27, 2017, 08:19:38 PM
What?!? The internal combustion engine, in it's basic form, is an incredibly simple machine.
Battery tech alone is very complex and they still can't make one that will take me across my province, even half way. Just ask  Ghostrider.

Electric car tech is still way more expensive then internal combustion tech. And internal combustion tech really hasn't changed much in the last hundred years.

I can buy a gas powered chain saw with 18 inch bar for like 170 bucks, that's pretty cheap fun.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

BanzaiCat

^ Especially if you use it on someone's Delorean.

Windigo

I would never to that to a made in Canada product... there's so few
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

BanzaiCat

Shoot, there's a place just down the road from me that sells 'em. For about 40K a pop, but still...there's a lot of them.

https://www.delorean.com/dmc-texas.htm

mirth

I don't see any with the Doc Brown extras.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

I'm sure there's kits out there you can buy to customize your ride if you so wish.