Avengers: Infinity War

Started by mirth, July 15, 2017, 04:53:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

OJsDad

QuoteWhen Feige suggested that Bautista's Drax might be able to take Thanos down, Brolin responded: "Drax ain't shit.

:DD :DD :DD :DD :DD

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Sir Slash

Drax wouldn't get it. He'd say, "Of course I am not made of feces. I am made of muscle and anger".  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

JasonPratt

Drax couldn't even take down Ronan. It wasn't even close. It wasn't even distant. He'll need to amp up a lot.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

GDS_Starfury

Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

mirth

Are you feelng okay, Goatsy? Posting during daylight hours?!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

OJsDad

mirth

Sir Slash

I saw that this morning. I thought it was still 'unofficial' with some possible studio head-fakes. But whatever it is, TAKE MY MONEY NOW. Please, please, PLEASE!!!  :smitten:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Sir Slash

Looks Scarlett Johansonn good.

mirth

Emeraldlis

Ok , I'm in !!!!! I'd like to reserve my cinema ticket for this one now please  :D the trailer looks awesome , and I also think captain America looks better with a beard ....more badass  8)  I loved the captain America civil war movie ,saw it at the cinema , and it was well worth paying money to go and see it on the big screen  :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

mirth

Cap is just dreamy with a beard!  :smitten: