The "Holy %$%# It's Hot Out There" Summer 2017 Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, June 12, 2017, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Ouch Barth. At least you're ready for all that Winter on it's way. I leave my pool full during the winter. I just know one morning I'm gonna wake-up and I'll be able to ice-skate on it. Do you know it's really hard to find ice skates here in Florida?  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

...and like clockwork, after another warm weekend, this coming Monday night the temperature is dropping here to around 35 and we're getting our first frost. Kill those bugs!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Barthheart

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Quote from: Toonces on October 12, 2017, 01:23:33 PM
I hope you're joking about that 35 thing.

He's not. Should be a few degrees warmer for you. About 39 or so.

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Barthheart

We had frost this morning... and I had to scrape the windshield....  :P

Gusington

A little drastic scrapping the whole windshield for some frost, but it is Canadiastan.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Toonces! Looks like the surf's up in Ireland this weekend man! Better get over there and pull a 'Celtic Curl' or whatever you call those bodacious moves you make.  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

mirth

Sir Slash