The "Holy %$%# It's Hot Out There" Summer 2017 Thread

Started by bayonetbrant, June 12, 2017, 01:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Sir Slash

Hey Brits. I've got left-over candles, flash light batteries, and cans of Beenie-Weenies. Milk, bread, and TP I don't got.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

trailrunner

Tomorrow (Sunday) the high will be 83F.  The next day, the high will be 63F.

I grew up near the coast in southern California.  We barely had a 20F change in temperature over a year, let alone over a day.

bob48

I have a buddy who lives in Belfast - hope he don't suffer too much!
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Toonces

Not the most pleasant day I've had surfing.  Water's starting to get chilly.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Quote from: trailrunner on October 14, 2017, 02:25:06 PM

I grew up near the coast in southern California.  We barely had a 20F change in temperature over a year, let alone over a day.

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Take heart, Commander. You had pretty much the worst weather in New England today.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Toonces

Yeah, it wasn't very nice.  I actually got all the way into my little garage gym thingy and was about to start working out.  But I really didn't want to, and I haven't been surfing in like two weeks, and it actually looked fun on the cams despite the weather.  So I sucked it up.

It actually was mildly fun, certainly worth driving over to Newport for, but just so damn gray.  Everything just shades of miserable gray.

Anyway, I got two hours of little waves all to myself, and it's usually nice to just get in the water, so I'll call it a minor win.

mirth

Toonces

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

Gusington

Hauling all that Ghey around must be quite a stresser.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces