The Lordz Games Studio strikes a licence deal on Check Your 6!

Started by Lord Zimoa, February 01, 2016, 06:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Silent Disapproval Robot

I hope I get in on the beta.  I wrote my bestest letter and everything.  (and I always make sure to wipe down my seat with Purel in case of loin moistening.)

acctingman

Kinda sorta wondering how long of a beta this will be. If I remember correctly, LGS did quite a bit of in house testing.

Yea....I'm being impatient

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

acctingman

Quote from: Yskonyn on October 20, 2017, 12:12:03 AM
Anyone received notice yet?

NEIN!!!!

also, no mention of emails going out from the Siltherine forums either

Lord Zimoa

Check Your 6! Beta testing program starts today on Slitherine, Beta test volunteers watch your emails within the hour! @Lordzgames

Yskonyn

"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

acctingman

So, do I tell my boss I feel the sniffles coming on or something more drastic like anal bleeding?

Yskonyn

acctingman

Quote from: Yskonyn on October 20, 2017, 12:17:03 PM
Anal sounds great!

:o

TMI Yskonyn  :P

Damn, if that isn't "sig" worthy right there......

Con

Quote from: acctingman on October 20, 2017, 11:42:26 AM
So, do I tell my boss I feel the sniffles coming on or something more drastic like anal bleeding?
Are you telling him that you have rectal bleeding because you forgot to check your 6?

acctingman

Quote from: Con on October 20, 2017, 02:45:10 PM
Quote from: acctingman on October 20, 2017, 11:42:26 AM
Are you telling him that you have rectal bleeding because you forgot to check your 6?

:wow: