Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Who is down for some MP, biatches?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Bison

Jarhead0331

If you're a fan of the series, there is absolutely no reason why you should not own this. The combat is much the same as it was in the last couple of entries, but there are several refinements making the action feel better. The weapons are all pretty cool. And the zoom modes all feel better.   Your Spartan armor is equipped with a jet boost system that helps you dart around the maps or shoot across cliffs and gaps.  This time around you get to play with a team of three other Spartans, so you are almost never fighting alone and if you get wounded, one of your team mates can revive you.

The graphics are great and the cutscenes are very well done. All around it is a very high quality release. Good stuff.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Barthheart

Damn!  >:( Might have to break down and get an XBone.....  :P

BanzaiCat

airboy

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 06, 2015, 07:14:32 AM
If you're a fan of the series, there is absolutely no reason why you should not own this. The combat is much the same as it was in the last couple of entries, but there are several refinements making the action feel better. The weapons are all pretty cool. And the zoom modes all feel better.   Your Spartan armor is equipped with a jet boost system that helps you dart around the maps or shoot across cliffs and gaps.  This time around you get to play with a team of three other Spartans, so you are almost never fighting alone and if you get wounded, one of your team mates can revive you.

The graphics are great and the cutscenes are very well done. All around it is a very high quality release. Good stuff.

My nephew agrees 100% with your opinion.

Yskonyn

So JH you have a PS4 and an XBone?!
Wow, I don't have to try that shit with my wife! :) You're a lucky man!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

Quote from: Yskonyn on December 17, 2015, 02:01:18 AM

He also owns some kind of time altering ability, maybe like hiro in heroes because there's no way in hell I could play his games library in just a 24 hour day

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Yskonyn on December 17, 2015, 02:01:18 AM

Yes, but they are seriously underutilized. 90% of my serious gaming is on the PC. I even do mobile gaming more than consoles. I really only use them for console exclusive games that I really like and they are few and far between. I also use them for movies and services like HBO Go and Amazon prime, etc.

i wish I could alter time. Having a lot of games and toys is nice, but I'm still subject to the same temporal laws as everyone else, and between work and a 2.5 year old, gaming time is often limited.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog