One for Metal Dog

Started by bayonetbrant, September 08, 2014, 05:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

careful - you're going to get Star all worked up
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Quote from: mirth on March 14, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

I don't get it   ::) is it "something" on the rocks? Can't work out what the something is.... Or if its even "on the rocks"  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

MetalDog

The dispenser full of tape.  It's known as 'Scotch tape.'  So, it's Scotch on the rocks.  You were sooooo close.  O0
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

BanzaiCat

That must hurt so much, MD, for you to have to explain a pun. ;)

Barthheart

Barthheart

mirth

Emeraldlis

Quote from: MetalDog on March 21, 2018, 05:57:07 AM
The dispenser full of tape.  It's known as 'Scotch tape.'  So, it's Scotch on the rocks.  You were sooooo close.  O0

OK.. That's funny  :2funny: thanks MD  O0 
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bobarossa

Quote from: Emeraldlis on March 21, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

I didn't get it either.  Thanks for taking one for the team!

After getting sick on it while playing Risk in college, the word "scotch" is no longer in my vocabulary.

MetalDog

Quote from: bobarossa on March 21, 2018, 07:23:59 PM
Quote from: Emeraldlis on March 21, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

I didn't get it either.  Thanks for taking one for the team!

After getting sick on it while playing Risk in college, the word "scotch" is no longer in my vocabulary.

I will admit, it took me a minute to get it, too.  I groaned, out loud, once I figured it out.  But if you got a good laugh out of it, then I am happy to oblige :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

bayonetbrant