The Holiday Sales Damage Thread

Started by airboy, November 24, 2017, 02:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^How quickly do you take a shot to the face and die?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

BanzaiCat

I haven't bought jack so far. Unless you count the free X-Com Bureau game. Otherwise not a cent.

ATS is a lot of fun, Toonces. You should get it.

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Toonces

^ Oooooh, I didn't know that was out.  The completionist in me wants that badly.  However, it will end up on the shelf, next to the unplayed copies of Korea and Taiwan.  So...ah, the old wargame dilemma rears it's head.

Anyway, that was my first experience using Steam's refund system and I have to say that was about as painless as it gets.  Submit the request and a half hour later all is forgiven.  I wish all of life was that easy.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

Did you buy ATS and then refund it?

I'm thinking about getting Xenonauts...

Toonces

Nah, when the heck am I going to get around to driving a truck around on a computer?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Toonces on December 01, 2017, 10:44:10 AM
Nah, when the heck am I going to get around to driving a truck around on a computer?

When you're at home drinking a copper tumbler full of whiskey? ;)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

joram

So far just West of Loathing.  Haven't gotten very far yet but so far enjoy the humor.

chemkid

from matrixgames:

- everything 'Order of Battle WW2'
- missing dlc from my Panzercorps Collection (now, i'm gold)

...couldn't wait for my coupon to hit - i'm sure you know someone, right?! ;)

nelmsm

Picked up the Chains of War DLC for CMNAO and still eying Campaigns Along the Danube and Espana '36 to complete my AGEOD collection of games I rarely play