Main Menu

Mice!

Started by Jarhead0331, August 15, 2018, 06:11:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on August 16, 2018, 09:41:54 AM
I thought remorse was removed from your programming years ago...

Definitely not. You know I'm really soft deep down in my soul.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bbmike

Soft like the warm, dead body of a tiny mouse?  :hide:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Jarhead0331

Quote from: bbmike on August 16, 2018, 09:45:42 AM
Soft like the warm, dead body of a tiny mouse?  :hide:

My stages of grief:    \m/ ;D ??? :-\ :-[ :( :'(
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Soul?? Pfft now I know you're BSing.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'll tell you honestly, if I were married to MikeGER, and he suddenly took out a large insurance policy on me..... I'd be VERY worried.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MikeGER

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 16, 2018, 10:00:58 AM
I'll tell you honestly, if I were married to MikeGER, and he suddenly took out a large insurance policy on me..... I'd be VERY worried.  :coolsmiley:

...only if you like your muesli with some blue grains strewn over regulary ^-^

...or you find this devise stuffed with a cooled bottle of Veuve Clicquot  ^-^ 

Sir Slash

DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

If it bourbon or scotch I would.  :buck2:
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Sir Slash

Then it would be worth it.  <:-)

airboy

You don't have to have a cat to control rodents.  Terriers were also bred to kill rats.

Sir Slash

Try that today and you'll get in trouble with their Union. And you don't want Terrier Union thugs showing up at your door.  :knuppel2:

em2nought

I once killed a mouse with a swing of my PR-24.  Usually my aim isn't that good.  :notworthy:
Stolen elections have consequences.

OJsDad

Our dog loves hunting mice in the field.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Windigo

I'd say that it is a very good thing that you caught that particular mouse. It looks like it was pregnant and its teats (for a mouse) are very pronounced. You could have had 6-10 of the little bastards running around eating your civy MREs.

And yes it sucks to kill cute little innocent critters ... unless they are grouse, or quail, or partridge.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.