Whilst I was working on my P-51

Started by JudgeDredd, March 25, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

acctingman

Nice work JD  :notworthy:

Two of my favorite aircraft!

W8taminute

Amazing work JD.  Wish I could take one of those and fly them in Heroes & Generals!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Nefaro

P-47  :smitten:

I thought the P-47M was supposed to have that raised 'fin' running down the dorsal part of the tail, from the vert-stab.  Looks like your model is a P-47D..?

JudgeDredd

Quote from: Nefaro on March 31, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

I thought the P-47M was supposed to have that raised 'fin' running down the dorsal part of the tail, from the vert-stab.  Looks like your model is a P-47D..?
I hate you nerds  :smitten: :smitten:

It was meant to. Do you see the little white mark between the tail and the canopy? I put the "aerial" in the wrong place so I couldn't put the fin on. As it happens, the aerial broke off anyway (hence the white mark).

Good spot.
Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Thanks guys. I do love a bit of modelling. Very therapeutic
Alba gu' brath

acctingman

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 31, 2018, 04:43:06 PM
Thanks guys. I do love a bi of modelling. Very therapeutic

Whoa....what is "bi modeling"?

Kinky stuff there JD  :coolsmiley:

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 31, 2018, 02:52:08 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on March 31, 2018, 01:54:47 PM

I hate you nerds  :smitten: :smitten:

It was meant to. Do you see the little white mark between the tail and the canopy? I put the "aerial" in the wrong place so I couldn't put the fin on. As it happens, the aerial broke off anyway (hence the white mark).

Good spot.

<:-)   :nerd:

M, D, ... still a sexy beast.  :bd: