The Tuesday Interview - Brian Train!

Started by bayonetbrant, May 09, 2017, 06:29:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

btrain

Well, I enjoyed it, for one.

Brant, I don't mind it, but I am mystified - why do you keep calling me a game theorist?

Brian

bayonetbrant

Quote from: btrain on May 09, 2017, 12:42:47 PM
Well, I enjoyed it, for one.

Brant, I don't mind it, but I am mystified - why do you keep calling me a game theorist?

b/c the first time I did it you grimaced :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

btrain

James Sterrett

Brant will do almost anything to start a friendly argument, and then to keep it going for decades.

Not that I know anything about doing that from direct experience.   ;)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: James Sterrett on May 09, 2017, 09:30:49 PM
Brant will do almost anything to start a friendly argument, and then to keep it going for decades.

Not that I know anything about doing that from direct experience.   ;)

1. I didn't start that argument, you did ;)

2. The only reason it's been going for decades is that you're too stubborn to admit that I'm right! O0

James Sterrett

See?  You're wrong on both counts...  again!   :D