The Circle of Life

Started by airboy, January 15, 2019, 09:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

My wife has been really down.  Her parents both died in the last 18 months and her favorite pet, Zippo, died.

Today I picked up Zippo's ashes in a lovely wooden box.

Today my wife came back with her new 8 week old Shetland Sheepdog puppy.  He weighs 4 pounds.

Sir Slash

Congrats on the new mouth to feed. And sorry about Zippo. Now all you need is sheep for the new puppy to herd.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

acctingman

That pooch is disgustingly adorable!!!  :smitten:

Sir Slash

He looks like a real winner. I would start out stern and in about 10 min. he'd have making 'baby-talk' words to him. After that I would probably sit on the floor while he slept in my chair. You gotta draw the line somewhere.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

DoctorQuest

I grew up with Shelties and showed them in my days in 4-H. They are beautiful dogs if a little temperamental.

Looks like a great pup, Airboy.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

RommelFox

My condolences for your  wife's parents.  That can't be easy losing both in such a short time.

Beautiful dog.  My family had a Shetland on our ranch when growing up.  They're wonderful animals.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

airboy

Dash is now 8lbs - he has doubled in weight over the last 60 days.

I have additional pictures at: https://averysgameblog.wordpress.com/2019/03/14/dash-feb-28-2019/

When awake he is in constant motion and I shot about 20 pictures go get 4 unblurred shots.

Sir Slash

Sounds like he's got the right name if he's that hard to get a shot of. Lovely dog!

Gusington

Cool dog - his name fits his appearance.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd