Madden football returns to pc!!

Started by Grim.Reaper, June 09, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on June 11, 2018, 08:18:40 PM
Your avatar is freaking me the hell out.

It's the look of that hobbit sporting the peach fuzz moustache of a sexual deviant which freaks you, isn't it?

Gusington

No it's more the sweater and maybe the look at the end...you know, it's pretty much the whole thing.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on June 12, 2018, 07:04:25 AM
No it's more the sweater and maybe the look at the end...you know, it's pretty much the whole thing.

Yeah.  I know.

Great isn't it?   >:D

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

SirAndrewD

"These men do not want a happy ship. They are deeply sick and try to compensate by making me feel miserable. Last week was my birthday. Nobody even said "happy birthday" to me. Someday this tape will be played and then they'll feel sorry."  - Sgt. Pinback

knightsabret

Quote from: DennisS on June 09, 2018, 08:23:24 PM
I don't want Madden. I want Front Page Sports Football 95 and 98.
Truth.

Nefaro

Grim.Reaper

For those with EA's Premiere Access, tomorrow is release day for Madden PC......finally, returning to the PC!

I actually signed up for the Premiere Access to give it a try for a year...instead of owning the games (including Madden) you get access to 123+ games for the duration of the subscription.  So that means I also get access to other titles.  Since typically with sports titles I never play more than one year, I think this might work out for me....we'll see.

acctingman

Is there a "manager" mode (for the PC version) where you can pick the plays and the game sims it? I know for the PS4 Madden you could, but my ghetto PS3 game couldn't do that  :'(

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: acctingman on July 31, 2018, 05:48:51 PM
Is there a "manager" mode (for the PC version) where you can pick the plays and the game sims it? I know for the PS4 Madden you could, but my ghetto PS3 game couldn't do that  :'(

I don't recall all the modes from last year, but pretty sure it had a "coach" mode.....I guess I'll find out tomorrow:)

acctingman

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on July 31, 2018, 05:58:00 PM
Quote from: acctingman on July 31, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

I don't recall all the modes from last year, but pretty sure it had a "coach" mode.....I guess I'll find out tomorrow:)

Love to hear your comments about the game...once you pry yourself from your PC that is  O0

WallysWorld

I still play Madden 2005 on the PC so I am very interested in this new version.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Toonces

How much is this subscription thing you're talking about?  I love me some Madden, but I don't know if I love it enough to do some subscription BS...but I'm trying to keep an open mind.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Toonces on July 31, 2018, 11:11:05 PM
How much is this subscription thing you're talking about?  I love me some Madden, but I don't know if I love it enough to do some subscription BS...but I'm trying to keep an open mind.

subscription is optional for ea games, you can also buy just madden as normal when it officially releases on august 10th.  the standard version is $59 while hall of fame edition is $79.

the subscription option does not just include madden, but all new ea games and 123 previously released games.  therefore with your subscription you can play all those games including madden.  you can pay monthly at $15 or yearly at $99.  the bonus you get with madden is that if you choose the subscription route you get to start playing the full game today versus waiting until august 10th,

Grim.Reaper

Got some time in......does have coach mode where you can pick the play and just watch things unfold.

Way too early to say how gameplay is but strangely finding the CPU challenging even on PRO mode, but might be me just being a little rusty.  So glad to being playing on PC again!