Order of Battle: Pacific has now an official release date

Started by Boggit, April 12, 2015, 09:37:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on June 12, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
...yet

We'll see, loads fine and plays OK...no issue starting or playing any scenarios.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Uninstall/reinstall didn't work.

I'm running on Win 7.  What about you, Grim?

Grim.Reaper

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Silent Disapproval Robot

Has it really gotten that bad?  I'm now lumped in with Mac people?  When did it all go so wrong?

mirth

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on June 12, 2018, 07:29:11 PM
Has it really gotten that bad?  I'm now lumped in with Mac people?  When did it all go so wrong?

lol. I have a Win 7 laptop too, but OOB is installed on the MacBook.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Silent Disapproval Robot

Only one thing to do.  Time for some problem drinking!

mirth

Apocalypse 31

Have you tried uninstall / keep uninstalled?

It has worked great for this game.  ;D

Silent Disapproval Robot

Bah!

Got the first issue sorted.  My anti-virus had quarantined the new .exe but didn't give me a pop-up because I had it running in silent mode.

However, the fine folks at Slitherine have gone and added controller support or something because now I'm getting the same unstoppable map-scrolling bug that I have in Check your 6! and Heroes of Normandie.  All their games see joysticks, rudders, and throttles as game controllers which override mouse and keyboard inputs.  As they're unable to fix this issue, I don't know why they insist on adding this feature.  The game was working fine prior to the latest patch.  I wish Steam would let you roll back to older versions.

mirth

mirth