The Lordz Games Studio strikes a licence deal on Check Your 6!

Started by Lord Zimoa, February 01, 2016, 06:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on May 11, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
Seriously though, what's not interesting about the Battle of Britain? Certainly from a German perspective. You've got various targets to go for, punching holes in radar, starving the UK, protecting your bombers with huge formations of Me109s...huge bomber forces. All very interesting too.

From a UK perspective, it's kind of like the Russians in Operation Barbarossa...stifling the wave. So it's more about managing resources than going and "giving Jerry a bloody good thrashing" (said in my best possible English accent)

I should mention I'm not talking about this game...just about the BoB in general being a bit meh.

From a gaming point of view?  Just not as interested in the early war aircraft.  In the case of WW2, that encompasses the fall of France and BoB.  Meh.

I'm the same way for early & late WW1 aircraft too.  Probably more so since the early crates were practically bicycles with wings.   :))

Philippe

Quote from: Nefaro on May 12, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

Probably more so since the early crates were practically bicycles with wings.

Some of us love the early crates precisely because they were bicycles with wings.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Nefaro

Quote from: Philippe on May 12, 2018, 11:44:47 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on May 12, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

Probably more so since the early crates were practically bicycles with wings.

Some of us love the early crates precisely because they were bicycles with wings.

Meh.  Give me a D.III or a Camel any day.  :cowboy:

Better yet, skip all this pre-1960's BS and give me the Jet stuff.   <:-)

Silent Disapproval Robot

Nefaro

DoctorQuest

Any status on this game? The Skirmish mode was supposedly in Beta..........
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd