Age of Wonders III MP Party

Started by MetalDog, January 03, 2015, 02:23:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Post #3000, yay!!

Our borders now touch each others but I'm about 7 cities behind MD in terms of count.  I'm working on re-organizing my OOB in preparation for some action.  With whom is not certain yet.   :coolsmiley:

My house was full of kids friday night and today due to my daughters having their friends over.  Saturday was nice and quiet so I used it to catch up on personal gaming.  I'll try to look for you tonight MD so we can resume our game.  May log on this afternoon but I'll probably try to use that time to escape here and there from the assault of the kids my home is undergoing currently. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MetalDog

Congrats on 3,000 :)  If you see me and bob this afternoon, don't hesitate to ping one of us.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

MetalDog

Alrighty then!  Got in a session with bob AND W8!  And now that the Warlock MP is kaput, we are taking volunteers for an AoW3 MP.  You can play as many as 8.  The sessions would be for two hours on Sunday morning.  7am to 9 am CST.  That's -6 GMT.  I just ask that anyone who commits, realizes how long a MP game can actually take.  Especially once a week.  Everyone is welcome.

Bison

That's a game that will last longer than many marriages do these days.

MetalDog

Gusington

I would like to but not Sunday mornings. If you have other times for MP let me know.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Any time you see me on is a good time, Gus.  Bison just loaded up, maybe we should do a three way.

bob48

Quote from: Bison on January 18, 2015, 05:21:27 PM
That's a game that will last longer than many marriages do these days.

lol - ah, you've played MP with MD before then.............. ;)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

'Clip those corners'

MetalDog

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I'm so grossed out right now. 

The game actually pisses me off.  It's fun until I realized it's a race to tier IV units.  I'm going to beat the campaign, but I think I'll have to restart my current stage, because I was messing around trying to build up armies and power and I should have just made a bunch of tier I units and rushed the first city straight away.

MetalDog

You don't want to three way with me and Gus?  He loves to play, he just doesn't say anything.

bob48

Quote from: Bison on January 18, 2015, 05:38:16 PM
I'm so grossed out right now. 

The game actually pisses me off.  It's fun until I realized it's a race to tier IV units.  I'm going to beat the campaign, but I think I'll have to restart my current stage, because I was messing around trying to build up armies and power and I should have just made a bunch of tier I units and rushed the first city straight away.

As it happens, we were talking in-game today about just spamming lots of cheap units......

'Clip those corners'