Main Menu

Asimbonangafriday

Started by Anguille, July 19, 2019, 04:36:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nelmsm

Well got a start today by answering half my PBEM files and doing FOG:E. Tomorrow it's the gym and grocery store and then off to the Panhandle Plains Museum's Texas vs Kansas City BBQ competition with all you can eat BBQ. Wife and daughter got tickets as my birthday present for 60th on Sunday. Sunday and Monday are mostly mine so a little more FOG:E and playtesting work for JTS. 

Sir Slash

Off the Internet all weekend because lightning destroyed our Router.  :pullhair:  Watch all your stuff this time of year Gentlemen.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Be lucky you only lost a router...

Has a neighbor years ago while I was living in FL had a tree near the house get hit. Apparently there was enough carry over charge it fried there TV and half their security system.

Sucks losing a router but if that's all you made much better than what could have happened.
Insert witty comment here.

Sir Slash

True that! Last year I lost my computer and TV/Monitor. Wasn't even plugged in, came in through the Ethernet wire apparently.  :o  But... that gave me an excuse for a new one.  :D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.