The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philippe

Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

steve58

All (well, maybe not all, but a lot) things spacey on sale over at the Humble Store Space Week sale.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Shelldrake

Quote from: steve58 on February 27, 2017, 02:43:46 PM
All (well, maybe not all, but a lot) things spacey on sale over at the Humble Store Space Week sale.

Some good deals to be had...if I didn't already own them!
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Greybriar

There's a Dollar Ultra Bundle at Bundle Stars. $1 will buy you 46 games valued at $66.54 that activate on Steam.

I haven't purchased anything from Bundle Stars so I can't vouch for them.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Gusington

Ooh Deserts of Kharak...16.99...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

Quote from: Greybriar on February 27, 2017, 06:02:40 PM
There's a Dollar Ultra Bundle at Bundle Stars. $1 will buy you 46 games valued at $66.54 that activate on Steam.

Bundle stars is legit, I just used them for some EU4 dlc
Insert witty comment here.

steve58

Quote from: jamus34 on February 27, 2017, 06:21:34 PM
Quote from: Greybriar on February 27, 2017, 06:02:40 PM

Bundle stars is legit, I just used them for some EU4 dlc

+1, I've used them several times with no problems.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jamus34

jamus34

Quote from: Gusington on February 27, 2017, 06:11:11 PM
Ooh Deserts of Kharak...16.99...

Yeah that and Empyrion have my eye...

Also is Stardrive 2 worth it if anyone knows? I know the devs abandoned 1 to work on 2.

Greybriar

Steam is featuring a Unity of Command bundle that includes Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign, Unity of Command - Red Turn, and Unity of Command - Black Turn for $4.49 which is 85% off.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Greybriar on February 28, 2017, 11:51:00 AM
Steam is featuring a Unity of Command bundle that includes Unity of Command bundle: Stalingrad Campaign, Unity of Command - Red Turn, and Unity of Command - Black Turn for $4.49 which is 85% off.

Damn, that's hard to pass up! I already have the Stalingrad Campaign...but the two DLCs are only $1.49 each...

Gusington

Agreed...I have the original but nothing else.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Unity of Command has always impressed me with the clean simplicity of its layout - its gameplay is no slouch either.  Can't wait to see what else they put out.

BanzaiCat

My hesitation is, the Stalingrad Campaign was hard. I didn't get that far into it because it seemed to me there was a certain programmed solution to winning each of the battles, and figuring that out like a puzzle is something I despise. I could be wrong about it, but it sure felt scripted.

Greybriar

Bundle Stars is offering a Fantasy Heroes Bundle for a mere $2.99 that includes Lichdom: Battlemage, Shadowgate, Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic, The First Templar - Steam Special Edition, Fortix 2, Northmark: Hour of the Wolf, and Inquisitor Deluxe Edition. A $108.94 value at 97% off, or so they say.