Flashpoint Campaigns: Germany Reforged Announced!

Started by Capn Darwin, October 06, 2015, 11:35:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Quote from: Capn Darwin on November 12, 2015, 08:12:45 AM
News of the day and it is good...  :smitten:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3965999

Enjoy some Tanksgiving early!  O0

Congrats OTS!  O0

Philippe

Quote from: Capn Darwin on November 12, 2015, 01:14:41 PM
Steam does not have a serial number and thusly there is no way to register the game with Matrix. If you have a Matrix version with a serial number, there is a way to register with Steam. It is a function of how Steam and Matrix track sold versions. If you have any other questions, please contact Matrix Games support or even Steam support. I am not aware of any "fix" for this situation at the moment.

Not the answer I wanted to hear, but thanks for answering so quickly.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Capn Darwin

Philippe, we have asked the question like many others and it's the mechanics of the situation. I hope in the future they get the information flowing both ways. Enjoy the game!
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Cyrano

Hey...wait one damn minute...

BARTH, DAMMIT, that's just taunting...and LOW...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Barthheart

Quote from: Cyrano on November 12, 2015, 05:08:54 PM
Hey...wait one damn minute...

BARTH, DAMMIT, that's just taunting...and LOW...

That's OK, when my preview of DC3 comes out yer gonna owe me another punch to the head.  O0

IronX

I guess worth mentioning is that the price of the base game is currently 20% off. Like other Matrix titles found on Steam, it's a good deal cheaper there, which I don't really understand.

Philippe

Is there any way to get the Flashpoint screen and playing area to cover the entire screen ?

I used to use a desert sand color scheme that worked with just about everything, but when I changed computers I went with semi-transparent blue.

That's not a problem for every other game I play because they always hide the entire viewing area.

But for some reason Flashpoint leaves the bar across the bottom uncovered.

Nice because it allows me to keep track of the time, but not so nice because the color of the bar clashes with the color of what's inside of the playing area.

Are there any fixes for this that I've overlooked?  I really don't feel like re-configuring the way my computer looks just for one game.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Al

Congratulations - I'll be getting this over the weekend.   O0
Al

GibbyG

Quote from: IronX on November 12, 2015, 06:11:29 PM
I guess worth mentioning is that the price of the base game is currently 20% off. Like other Matrix titles found on Steam, it's a good deal cheaper there, which I don't really understand.

Isn't it $17.99 both places?

Bison

Well another game goes on the list to buy.  I've recently have been playing FCRS for my current wargame fix.

IronX

Quote from: challerain on November 12, 2015, 10:30:15 PM

The expansion, yes. But I meant the base game, Red Storm. The price difference on the two sites, while relatively small, is noticeable.

Bison

Quote from: IronX on November 13, 2015, 12:46:12 AM
Quote from: challerain on November 12, 2015, 10:30:15 PM

The expansion, yes. But I meant the base game, Red Storm. The price difference on the two sites, while relatively small, is noticeable.

Of course if you buy directly from Matrix, you get both a DRM-free matrix version and the steam version.   Steam only gives you the Steam version. 

Wolfe1759

Here in the UK it is usually cheaper to buy through Matrix than Steam e.g. FC:Germany Reforged - Matrix £12.60 Steam £13.49
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

IronX

Interesting. I'm getting C$56.94 on Matrix and C$43.99 on Steam. I'd prefer to give my money directly to Matrix, but them savings can't be beat.

Capn Darwin

You can thank Steam for doubling the sale discount. Hopefully get fixed soon.  :tickedoff:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.