Main Menu

Codex of Victory

Started by Greybriar, August 18, 2016, 09:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greybriar

I just learned of Codex of Victory this morning. It is in Early Access at Steam. The game is being developed by Ino-Co Plus who did Warlock: Master of the Arcane and Warlock II: The Exiled.

It is with the hope that Codex of Victory will be as entertaining as Warlock: Master of the Arcane that I started this thread as I spent a lot of time playing the latter.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

bbmike

I was just playing Warlock II yesterday! I read that they were working on a new game. Thanks for posting this!  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

tgb

I couldn't tell from the Steam page if it's turn based or real time.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Greybriar

GamersGate is offering Codex of Victory for $10.19 U.S., 32% off its usual price.

Steam is offering a free demo of Codex of Victory and a 15% discount bringing the cost of the game from Steam down to $12.74 U.S.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

bbmike

Well, if there are pumpkins in it, Bob will tell us how it is.  :P
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Tuna

Quote from: bbmike on March 18, 2017, 08:10:54 AM
Well, if there are pumpkins in it, Bob will tell us how it is.  :P

Did Bawb really like the pumpkin patches in Warlock? I know they were good, but forget why. Maybe Linus can tell us!

DennisS

I just watched a video for this...looks like an IOS port. Not yet convinced.