Grogheads in the news...

Started by Jarhead0331, June 08, 2018, 08:32:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

Oh Hell yes!  And I knew Cyrano before he was "cool" LOL!

You go girl!   :notworthy:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Steelgrave

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 08, 2018, 01:36:31 PM
Quote from: SirAndrewD on June 08, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
And so it begins. 

Soon we shall reign over the world of gaming from a throne decorated with the skulls of our enemies.

Better to reign in hell, than serve in heaven.  >:D

+1  to both of ya!    8) O0

Toonces

Have we discussed Command of the Sea here?  Because that was positively moin-loistening.   :smitten:   :buck2:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

FarAway Sooner

Well done, Jim.  But if any of us thought frequent posting here was going to ever help us find girlfriends, I'm not sure that blurb did much to support that hope.

;D

mirth

Quote from: FarAway Sooner on June 09, 2018, 12:31:55 AM
Well done, Jim.  But if any of us thought frequent posting here was going to ever help us find girlfriends, I'm not sure that blurb did much to support that hope.

;D

If you read the Kriegsspeil thread and thought you were ever going to have a girlfriend, well....sorry
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Jarhead0331

Quote from: mirth on June 09, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

;D

If you read the Kriegsspeil thread and thought you were ever going to have a girlfriend, well....sorry

Mirth...crusher of dreams...naysayer of hope.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on June 09, 2018, 06:22:50 AM
Quote from: mirth on June 09, 2018, 01:22:20 AM

;D

Mirth...crusher of dreams...naysayer of hope.

Speaker of truths.....

mbar

Quote from: Toonces on June 08, 2018, 07:00:52 PM
Have we discussed Command of the Sea here?  Because that was positively moin-loistening.   :smitten:   :buck2:

Yes that does look promising. More info needed.