Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbar

Thank you for Assault on Arnhem. Looking forward to trying a HexWar game.

JasonPratt

I was going to pick up the Invasion of Canada game, but someone beat me to it and didn't alert anyone else.

So allow me to post the alert for him or her.  ::)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MC

Quote from: TXCommoner on July 10, 2019, 02:17:29 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on July 10, 2019, 01:16:43 PM
Wow! He enters with gifts. Welcome to the forum. I grabbed your Nuts!  :crazy2: O0

Hah! Glad you were able to make use of my Nuts!  :D

If anybody else has their Nuts up for grabs, forget it. I already got my own. Of course, I can't speak for others.  :-"

Huw the Poo

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 11, 2019, 12:41:34 PM
I was going to pick up the Invasion of Canada game, but someone beat me to it and didn't alert anyone else.

As I always say, it's best to say you have the games available then PM the codes to those interested.  Bots have been known to scrape websites for Steam codes, and that's likely what happened here since nobody said they took it.

Shelldrake

Quote from: JasonPratt on July 11, 2019, 12:41:34 PM

So allow me to post the alert for him or her.  ::)

I was going to grab it too - I wanted to see if I could burn Washington.  >:D
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Huw the Poo

I have an extra Steam key for Surviving Mars (which I highly recommend by the way).

Tuna

I'm interested  Huw, if still available.

Huw the Poo

MC

I don't believe I gave away anything from the Humble Store before (or maybe I did :-\) but I have a question for those that have donated something from the Humble store before. There is an option to gift the key, which I believe involves an email address, or in my opinion the easier way, reveal the key and then send that to the person you want to donate to. I don't know if you reveal it that it will get tied to your steam account in some way or not. What I am concerned about is that if I just reveal the key and give it to someone else, somewhere down the line that key can be revoked if a develop/publisher decides to audit these keys and their associated account. Maybe I'm just crazy/paranoid.  :crazy2:   

Huw the Poo

You're paranoid! ;)

Humble specifically allow to you gift keys.  So when you click gift, then reveal the key, you are indeed expected to send it to someone.  It will work, and nothing untoward will ever come of it.  From the publisher's point of view, a single key was sent (and later redeemed) for a single purchase.  An audit would not reveal anything suspicious whatsoever.

The key is the same, it's just a question of who redeems it.

Keys are only revoked where illegal activity is suspected, and this is usually with regard to keys bought on grey market sites like G2A and Kinguin.  That's because such keys are obtained illegally, such as from stolen credit cards.  There is nothing illegal about gifting a key you have legitimately bought from an approved reseller like Humble.

Gusington

A great man once said 'Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MC

Quote from: Gusington on August 02, 2019, 07:27:35 PM
A great man once said 'Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you.'
Well before they catch me, I have a key for Rising Storm 2: Vietnam + 2 DLCs from the Humble monthly. Don't have it but not interested since it is multi-player only. PM me if you would like to have it but don't tell anybody I gave it to you. It's our little secret.  :hide:

BanzaiCat

I have a Steam key for FEAR 3 if anyone's interested.

jamus34

So I have a steam Key for Crusader Kings 2 and some of the DLC

Pm if interested.
Insert witty comment here.